Apocalypse Burger | Burger Joint in Indianapolis, IN
Hours + Locations
Whether it is a custom order or a standard one, please fill out the “Catering Request” form below and a staff member will be in touch with you within 48 hours, Monday through Friday, to start planning. Any requests made over the weekend will be processed Monday morning.
Patachou Inc. is a dynamic, growing group of restaurants that is always looking for qualified applicants at all positions. We would love to have you join us! Independently owned and female-led, Patachou Inc. has created a radically different and radically better company in these five critical areas: Food Sourcing, Customer Experience, Leadership Opportunities, Sustainability and Commitment to the Community.
Part of our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee dining discount
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services for employees and their household members
- A top-level training program that stresses shared responsibility and individual accountability
- Redefining leadership opportunities: creating leaders at all levels
- PEER Fund: Patachou Employee Emergency Relief Fund
- PFLW: Patachou Financial Literacy Workshops
Our ideal applicant must be outgoing, personable, friendly, and responsible with an unwavering work ethic. Please apply at the below link. All applicants should provide legal eligibility to hold the position.
HEY CUSTOMERS! GET REWARDED FOR YOUR REFERRAL
Customers can now get rewarded for referring a friend, or neighbor, family member - whoever you think would be a great fit for our team! Fill out the form below and if your referral is hired and in good standing, we'll send you a $50 gift card good toward any Patachou Inc. restaurant!
Employee must be hired after our typical interview process and in good standing for 90 days. Referral cannot be a previous or active employee. If the candidate terms prior to 90 days, the referral would be null and void. A human resources representative will contact you to get you your Gift Card after the employee has successfully reached their 90th day of employment!